Reliable Sales Service
What We Offer A New Beginning Estate sales is the premier personal property company in El Paso, Texas. Our office is staffed with a highly trained professional who has over 15 years of experience in the industry as a collector. In addition, our professionals has assisted other various sales for over 15 years on research of many different historical documentation, historical artifacts, various antiques, special collections, and fine art. Therefore, if your looking for an accurate and certified appraiser our C.A.G.A. appraiser is the right experienced professional appraiser for you. In addition, our office will reduce the time, effort, and cost of process, so our clients not only gets accurate valuations, but will receive first class customer service as well. Get in touch with us today to learn how we can help with all your estate sale needs.
ABOUT OUR SERVICES
About Our Services
What We Offer
A New Beginning Estate Sales is the premier personal property selling company in El Paso, Texas. Our office is staffed with a highly trained professional who has over 15 years of experience in the industry as a collector. In addition, our professional has assisted other various sales for over 15 years on research of many different historical documentation, historical artifacts, various antiques, special collections, and fine art. Therefore, if your looking for an accurate and certified appraiser our C.A.G.A. appraiser is the right experienced professional appraiser for you. In addition, our office will reduce the time, effort, and cost of the appraisal process, so our clients not only gets accurate valuations, but will receive first class customer service as well. Get in touch with us today to learn how we can help with all your appraisal and/or estate sale needs.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
When Do You Need an Appraiser?
Peace of mind is one reason to have your valuables appraised. Insurance valuation is another. Often you need a professional valuation of your property during estate planning or during divorce negotiations to determine a fair distribution of assets. You may be interested in making a chartable donation of property. If you’re donating items or collections worth more than $5,000 to a non-profit, the IRS requires a “gift appraisals". A New Beginning Appraisals offers the services of educated and nationally certified appraisal experts who work tirelessly to provide thorough, well-researched fair market appraisals.
An appraisal documents the existence, condition and replacement value of your belongings. It is wise to have an updated appraisal every five years.
An appraisal is necessary for a taxable estate. One must efficiently catalogue the property to provide an appraisal that meets the IRS requirements.
Equitable Distribution Appraisal
An appraisal is used to settle divorce or estates for fair distribution of property that is based on fair market value.
An appraisal is recommended to substantiate a donation to a charitable organization of $1,000 but it is required for anything above $5,000.
An appraisal is recommended due to the limited protection for damage or loss by a moving company.
How much does an appraisal cost?
There is no charge for the initial consultation. For a verbal appraisal, we only charge $20.00 per item and for a formal certified appraisal, we charge $125.00 per hour. We offer an estimate of hours for the scope of the work needed at that time for our formal certified appraisals. We will be happy to discuss our fee structure and estate sale fee structure with you in more detail during our free initial consultation.
What’s included with your Formal Certified Appraisal?
A complete and accurate description of the property
Analysis of the factors affecting value reflecting the appraiser's research in accordance with the standards required by government authorities.
A definition of value appropriate to the type of appraisal
A value for the property appraised substantiated by the report analysis
The appraiser's qualification page
The appraiser's signature
The appraiser's statement that the appraiser does not have a financial interest in the property
How Do I Know if I Should Have an Estate Sale?
If you have a large quantity or quality of personal items, an estate sale is ideal. Estates sales work on volume and variety. There’s always a large market for antiques. Dealers and collectors buy at estate sales to acquire their inventory and collections. Everyday items such as furniture, tools, sporting goods, clothing, toys, kitchen items, appliances and electronics are tangible items that are bought by everyone. There are often many things in a house that are worth far more than people realize.
So give A New Beginning Appraisals a call today for a free initial consultation.
What’s Our Fee For Estate Sales?
There is no charge for the initial consultation and you will be given a quote in advance without charge. If we are hired to conduct your estate sale, we work on a percentage basis, including a graduated percentage for valuable items. There is no cash outlay for our clients, ever. We inventory, appraise and sell your items along with handling staffing, signage, and advertising. We will be delighted to discuss our fee structure with you.
Can A N ew Beginning Appraisals sell my antiques or items for me through consignment, if I don't have enough antiques or items to have an estate sale?
Yes, A New Beginning Appraisals does offer consignments. We will work hard to get you the most profit for your antiques or items. We can discuss our fee during your free initial consultation. Please call us for more details about our consignment option
Services We Provide
Personal Property Appraisals and Estate Sales Service. Our Appraisals are done for:
• Dissolution of Marriage
• Family Law Documents
• Probate and Living Trusts
• IRS deductions for gifts to heirs or non-profits
• Individuals for many purposes
• People planning to downsize
• People considering the acquisition of a valuable item and Personal Property Appraisals
Whatever your reason for needing an appraisal, we’ll make sure you get exactly what you need for the right price. In addition to your formal appraisal that will stand up to the most stringent standards, you’ll receive a detailed report that includes all of our research and analysis, as well as the methodology and reasoning we used to valuate your assets.
- The High End Estate Sale Of Frank & Elizabeth Feiulle #2Sat, Dec 19Estate of Frank & Elizabeth Feiulle
- Fabulous Westside Estate SaleSat, Dec 121629 Land Rush St
- Westside Escondido Estate SaleSat, Oct 03Westside Escondido Estate SaleOct 03, 2020, 8:00 AM – Oct 04, 2020, 2:00 PMWestside Escondido Estate Sale, 6116 Escondido Dr, El Paso, TX 79912, USAA New Beginning Estate Sales Welcomes you to an Estate sale Sat Oct 3 8am to 2pm Sun Oct 4 8am to 2pm furniture &porcelains and pottery new to antiques, lots of decor, Christmas decorations , records, clothing and purses, primitives , Crystal and more!!!! come join us
- Westside Estate saleSat, Sep 265697 Burning Tree DrSep 26, 2020, 8:00 AM – Sep 27, 2020, 2:00 PM5697 Burning Tree Dr, 5697 Burning Tree Dr, El Paso, TX 79912, USAPlease welcome A New Beginning Estate Sales Welcomes you to a Estate sale Sat 8am to 2pm Sun 8am to 2pm furniture & quality things lots of kitchen decor houseware and Lots of art collectibles !! Tons of nick nacks christmas decorations and lots more. come join us
- Westside Estate Sale 805 Rocoso PlSat, Sep 19805 Rocoso Pl
- Buckingham Estate SaleFri, Sep 044321 Buckingham Dr
- Catnip East side Estate SaleSat, Aug 082505 Catnip St
- uppervalley real estate for saleFri, Jul 10816 Rollins Ct
- Camino Alegre Estate Sale (1)Sat, Jun 206241 Camino Alegre Dr